KISS True Volume Lashes

How I Applied My Kiss True Volume Lashes

I curled my lashes. No mascara on. Just my trusty curler to give a little bit of lift.

I peeled the lashes out of the package and exercised the band a little bit so they would fit my eye shape, and placed the false lashes on top of my own lashes to see how they fit my eyelashes. Perfectly, as luck would have it, I didn't have to trim them at all.

Make sure you've got your liner and shadow that you are going to be wearing is on. Line your top lid or your band will show and look a bit odd.

Next carefully put glue on the edge of your band on your lashes. Especially the ends. Let your glue dry for maybe 30 seconds. Don't let it dry all the way, you still want it to be tacky. Carefully place the lash band against your top lash line. Clamp it into place with your tweezers before it dries.

Be careful for about 30 more seconds and then close your eye and check to make sure that the band is stuck well to your eyelid and that no spots are lifting up. If they are, add just a tiny bit more glue and use the tweezers to poke them down firmly.

Once they're in place you can line them again if you'd like. Otherwise, you are free to go show the world your pretty, flirty lashes!
Ta-Da!

Disclaimer: I received the KISS True Volume Lashes for free from Influenster and Kiss Products to review. All opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodletopia Faries by Christopher Hart

Come As You Aren't- A Role Playing Game For Adventurous Couples

My Review for How To Pack: Travel Smart for Any Trip by Hitha Palepu