Doodletopia Faries by Christopher Hart

Image result for doodletopia fairiesFirst, this is not the type of book I usually go for. I am not artistic in the least bit. I am crafty, but seeing things in my head and getting them to come out on paper or otherwise has always been a challenge for me. Needless to say, I wasn't very hopeful, but it looked like so much fun, how could I resist?

It's a very nice book. With good instructions, and great illustrations. I was surprised to find that it is not a small book. It's a nice big book so you can see what it is they want you to do. The written instructions were just okay, but if you just copy what the illustrations are telling you to do, even an art wannabe like me can make a pretty cool picture!

I even bought a special little book to draw my fairies in. I think this is just as fun and relaxing as coloring, but you get to create something. Something of your own! So if you want to create something that's easy and fun, I definitely recommend this book.

*I got this book for free in exchange for my review, but all opinions are honest and my own.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Come As You Aren't- A Role Playing Game For Adventurous Couples

Influenster JingleVoxBox Review

Batgirl At Super Hero High (DC Super Hero Girls) Review