Think Happy By Karen Salmansohn Review



I read "Think Happy, Instant Peptalks to Boost Positivity" By Karen Salmansohn. I'm on a new spiritual mission in my life to be more positive and try to bring more harmony and positivity into my life, so this seemed like a great choice for me. I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to being positive and changing the way you think so you can have a happier life. Now onto the book!

This book is broken down into different sections, so that you can assess the situation and decide which section you need at that very moment. It has very nice illustrations and detailed explanations of why the author is giving the advice she's giving. My personal opinion is the book was very cutsey, which was not what I was looking for. I'm a practical person, and I like practical advice. She's giving good advice, but I'm not crazy about the way that it's delivered."No matter how awesome you are, you won't be everyone's cup of tea- but no worries. You'll be many people's double espresso." ( 5 things to say to improve your self love life, three) It's a nice sentiment, but I just don't like it. It's almost seems like she's being a bit abrupt about it. For me, I just don't like the way it's written, and I didn't want to even finish it. I thought at first I was in a bad mood, but after a week of trying to read and repeatedly getting angry, I finished the book and I don't think I'll be picking it up again. This is just not the style I need to stay positive.

This book was given to me by bloggingforbooks.com in exchange for my review, but all opinions are honest and my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodletopia Faries by Christopher Hart

Come As You Aren't- A Role Playing Game For Adventurous Couples

Manga Art By Mark Crilley Review