Jack and Jill (Alex Cross #3) Review

Recently I read Jack and Jill (Alex Cross #3) written by James Patterson. There is no doubt that this book is well written with well loved characters. I, myself, have a hard time connecting with any of them on a personal level. I find I'm more wrapped up in the whodunnits. These are definitely the type of book I enjoy, however, I like to be able to guess who is the bad guy. Sometimes I feel like they're throwing so many characters and details at you at once that you don't have a prayer of sorting them out, which was the case for me in this book. They were fairly blunt about Jill but there were many questions about her that I wanted answered that weren't. Why she felt the way she did, etc. I really felt that we could have benefitted from more of a backstory on Jack and Jill. There was a lot going on in this particular book, but I still enjoyed reading it. I'm definitely going to continue with this series.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doodletopia Faries by Christopher Hart

Come As You Aren't- A Role Playing Game For Adventurous Couples

Manga Art By Mark Crilley Review